It’s that time of year again. Thanksgiving turkeys have been eaten, Halloween costumes have been put away, and twinkling trees line the city streets.
Yes, it is the holiday season.
And chances are, you’re in need of some gift ideas.
With the holidays a mere month away (and Black Friday just around the corner), it’s time to start thinking about gifts.
And there’s a lot of gifts to think about. There’s the gift for your parents, the gift for your niece, the gift for your children’s teachers, the gift for your cousin in law…
Fortunately for you, we’ve gone ahead and done the heavy lifting to bring you a few gift ideas for every person in your life.
Hopefully it will inspire you to tackle your gift-giving duties early this year. That way, you can spend Super Saturday curled up on the couch instead of fighting mobs at the mall.
These gift ideas are sure to impress every person in your life, no matter their needs.
Forgo the flowers, jewelry, and pedicure gift certificates this year and opt for something she didn’t even know she needed.
The weighted blanket is just that.
Weighted blankets recently became popular due to their ability to improve insomnia in adults. That’s not all they can do, however. Weighted blankets may:
- Improve mood
- Decrease anxiety
- Improve sleep quality
- Decrease stress
Plus, they just feel really nice.
Give mom the gift of relaxation this year with this weighted blanket from Chapters – Indigo. It weighs 15 pounds, is luxuriously soft, and feels just like the comfort a warm Mom hug
Dads love to help us. Help them help us by equipping them with the greatest gadget of all, a pocket-knife.
This multi-tool folding knife combo from Cabela’s comes with everything he needs in case of an emergency. Complete with pliers, scissors, a can opener, and even a ruler, it will make Dad feel like the superhero he is.
Nobody appreciates a good book like your grandparents. Make their life a little easier with a Kobo eReader.
This electronic tablet will give them access to millions of books in the palm of their hands. What makes this eReader especially great for your Grandparents is in it’s designs and features:
- Paper book look: Ever noticed how other tablets can have a bit of a glare, making reading challenging? This tablet reads just like a paper book, with little to no glare at all.
- Adjustable font sizes and types: Make the font as big as they need for easy reading with little to no eyestrain.
- Adjustable brightness: Brighten up the eReader to read it at any time of the day, even at night.
Grandma and Grandpa are sure to appreciate how easy reading books can be. It’s the perfect gift ideas to bring them in to the 21st century.
Vinyl has gotten a second wind and its’ revival is now all the rage. Support your teens love of music and technology with The Nomad Turntable. With a convenient handle and a sleek suitcase design, it’s small enough to fit in a dorm room or carry on a bus.
No records on hand? No problem. This turntable doubles as a portable Bluetooth speaker. They can easily use the Bluetooth function to stream music from their phone through its built-in speakers.
It’s the perfect mix of retro and future tech that your teen is sure to adore.
It can be hard to find that one physical thing that expresses how much your partner really means to you.
So how about a shared experience?
Get your significant other tickets to a show you’ll both enjoy like Cirque du Soleil. It’s a circus show with contortionists, dancers, acrobatics, and an appreciation for everything out of the ordinary.
Full of energy and excitement, it’ll be an experience you’re sure to remember. Check it out at one of these Canadian cities:
- Vancouver, BC (Luzia)
- Montreal, QC (Axel and Cirque du Soeil 2020)
- Toronto, ON (Allegria)
Grab your tickets before they’re gone for a gift as special as your partner makes you feel.
Become the coolest person in your kid’s life with a gaming gift card. Whether they’re team Xbox or team PlayStation, there’s a gift card to fit their every need:
- Xbox Live Gold Membership: Help your kids connect with their friends with an Xbox Live membership. They’ll get free games every month, as well as be able to play Fortnite with their friends online.
- PlayStation Store: If you’re more of a PlayStation family, then a PlayStation Store Cash Card may be a better fit. Your kids can easily choose the games, movies, and TV shows that they’d like to buy (with your approval of course).
Gaming gift cards are sure to put a smile on any kid’s face this holiday season.
Baby clothes are cute and this Roots sweater is the absolute cutest. It’s made from a soft cotton blend and has adorable buttons all down the front for a stylish baby chic look.
The Cabin Shawl Cardigan will keep your little one warm and cozy all winter long. Not to mention, they’ll look absolutely adorable.
Friends can appreciate things that are a little out of the ordinary. That’s why they’re sure to appreciate a Wake-up Light Alarm Clock. It may just be the greatest thing you’ve never heard of. Here’s why:
- Light therapy is used to wake you up: No more obnoxious alarm sounds on your phone. Wake up to a sunrise of red, orange, and yellow light therapy that is designed to ease you gently out of sleep.
- Also a calming, natural noise if you’d like: Choose from 5 different natural noises that can accompany the change of light to ensure that you wake up on time. The noises are realistic and soothing, so you won’t be jolted awake
- It dims gradually to help you sleep at night: Need help going to sleep on time? This clock will dim gradually in the evening to remind you that it’s time to unwind and relax.
With a gift this good, you may want to pick one up for yourself while you’re at it
Gift Ideas and Inspiration
Get gifts that the people in your life are guaranteed to enjoy by taking inspiration from some of the gift ideas above.
Now wouldn’t it be great if you could save a little money in the process?
With Moola, you can.
Download the Moola app today now to find gift card deals for great brands like Chapters – Indigo, Ebay, and Roots. Save money, shop smarter, and stress less this holiday season with Moola.