I’ll cut right to the chase: you need to download Moola.
Here, we’ll even make it easy for you:
Plus, you save money. Like up to 25% save you money kinds of deals
Like, buy yourself a gift card to your favorite restaurant on Moola before you go out to eat, and you could get yourself an extra $20 to spend on a rosemary infused gin and tonic and spinach artichoke crab dip.
Sounds pretty nice, right?
Check out these 5 reasons (plus a bonus) why you need to download Moola right now and score some great deals from great brands.
You save money
Have you ever bought yourself a gift card? No? Well you should!
The reason why is simple—you save money. According to Blackhawk Network, 69% of people have bought themselves gift cards and saved hundreds of dollars. Buying gift cards on Moola gives you access to exclusive deals and bonuses on gift cards from brands you know and love. Deals you can cash in on yourself—and probably for stuff you were already going to buy.
Don’t think of it as a gift card, think of it as a prepaid card to a specific store. It’s cash, just digital. And on your phone. You were going to spend $200 at American Eagle anyway, so why not buy a $200 gift card through Moola first and get yourself an extra $20 to spend as a bonus. Oh, and the more money you spend, the more money you save (or get as a bonus).
You can also use Moola to help you budget your money, saving you more money in the long run. It’s called gift card budgeting, and its the next big thing in the budgeting world.
There’s a lot more ways you can use gift cards to save money. Start buying with Moola to start saving.
You save time
Buying gift cards takes time. Go to the store, get the card from the rack, wait in line, go home. Who needs it?
Time is precious these days. Don’t waste your time going to the store and standing in line! Just open Moola, find the brand, tap, buy. Done. All from your phone.
Here’s how to do it step by step:
- Download Moola: The first step to getting deals is downloading the app. The app is your key to time (and money) saving magic.
- Find a deal you like: The hard part here will be deciding which one to buy first. May we suggest one of our Flash Deals? (Psst they’re so good we only have a few! And they go fast!)
- Enter in your name, email, and payment information: Just the basics so we know who you are and can email you a receipt. Don’t worry, everything is encrypted and kept super secure.
- Use your card in your Moola wallet on your phone: You’re now all ready to use your gift card. Open it up in your Moola wallet and spend away!
All that before you even find your car keys. How’s that for saving time?
You downsize your wallet
One cool thing about Moola is that it’s not just a marketplace. In fact, long before Moola even had a marketplace, it had a wallet.
Moola is a smart digital wallet. You can store all your cards in Moola—not just the cards you buy through the app. You can add in physical gift cards you have, rewards cards, loyalty cards, even your library card!
Virtually any card that’s weighing you down can be added to your Moola wallet. You never have to worry about forgetting to use your PC Optimum Points card again. Think how easy it would be to step up to the register, hold out your phone, scan your rewards card, then scan a gift card to pay.
Check out these other cool features of the Moola wallet:
- Check your balance: Checking your gift card balance can be super frustrating. Most of the time, I just hand it to the cashier and hope for the best. Now, you don’t have to. Simply open up your Moola app and use our “Check your Balance” feature to find out just how much you have left on that Milestones gift card.
- Find store locations: Maybe you really want to use your Ardene gift card, but you’re not sure where the closest store is. Tap on your gift card and quickly find the store locations closest to you. We’ll even open your maps app to give you directions!
- Customize your cards: Choose from tons of cute card designs and customize your wallet to make it beautiful and unique, just like you. My favorite is when I get to have a wallet full of Christmas-themed gift cards during the holidays—beginning in September of course.
Use your Moola digital wallet for your plastic cards and use your physical wallet for what it’s meant to be used for: miscellaneous stamp cards, odd amounts of change, and lint.
You can shop your favorite brands
Moola may be the new kid on the block, but don’t let that fool you. We’ve got some pretty heavy hitters in our corner and we’re constantly adding new brands to our list.
That’s actually one of the neat things about Moola – we’re adding new brands to our Moola family everyday and we’re always on the hunt for more local, Canadian brands. Whether your perfect weekend involves delicious dinners, a day at the spa, or sitting at home and gaming, we’ve got a card for that.
Take a look at some of the top brands from the categories below:
- Clothes: Aerie, American Eagle, Pennington’s, Running Room, Roots, Reitman’s
- Dining out: Earl’s, Milestone’s, Red Robin, Kelsey’s, Harvey’s, Swiss Chalet
- Entertainment: Xbox, Windows Store, Cineplex, Playstation
- Department Store: Walmart, Winner’s, Home Sense
These are just a few of the sweet brands we have available in Moola. Want to see what else we’ve got going on?
Download Moola now and find what brand speaks to you today.
You avoid scams and fraud
Gift card scams are wildly popular. It seems like there’s always a new scam going around in the world of gift cards.
The reason being that they’re so easy for scammers to get a hold of. Think about it – gift cards hang on racks at the grocery store, ready to be handled by any passerby. It’s not difficult to get a card and take pictures of the barcode, or swipe fake cards for real cards. This is what scammers do to get to your money before you even have a chance to think about using it.
Digital gift cards and eGift cards work differently. They don’t hang in malls and the card information isn’t available for anyone to look at. This means your gift cards are a lot safer on Moola. We take these things very seriously here at Moola, and we are committed to protecting you and your information.
We keep your information safe. We keep your cards secure. And we’ll always make sure you get exactly what you pay for…or more.
You can shop online
It’s hard to ignore what’s happening in the world right now.
We are in the midst of a global pandemic, and all precautions need to be taken in order to keep everyone healthy and safe.
This means social distancing and spending a lot more time by yourself.
In fact, the best thing you can do for yourself and everyone else for that matter, is to stay at home and buy as much as you can online, as opposed to going to the store.
Moola gift cards can be used online in the comfort of your own home. No face-to-face contact necessary.
Look out for yourself and others during these trying times and keep yourself safe.
I think we both know you need to download Moola now
Go ahead and open up your smart phone and get ready to change your life, starting today.
We can’t promise that Moola is going to solve all of your problems, but it can certainly help. Buying gift cards, storing gift cards, saving money…it’s all easier when you have Moola in your phone.
Get started today by downloading Moola and the deal that best fits your busy lifestyle.
Find it. Buy it. Use it. Done.